After a job loss, it’s hard to know what to do next. To make matters worse, it’s easy to feel frustrated and overwhelmed.
Bounce Back! is the step-by-step guide to help you recover and find work you love.
Take back control of your future and...
- Rebuild your Confidence
- Recognize your Capabilities
- Revive your Career
- Unable to identify your skills and strengths?
- Uncertain about the value of your work?
- Unsure about what to do next?
Bounce Back! is divided into 3 sections - Pause, Prepare, and Process - each with steps that include a short reading, questions, worksheets, and/or checklists.
The goal? To give you the tools and tips to help rebuild your confidence, take action, and find work you love.
The Bounce Back! guide will help you:
- Breathe in a moment of stress
- Remember how far you’ve come
- Reflect on where you’ve been and what you’re looking for
- Identify your Skills & Strengths
- Determine the Value you create in your work
- Understand the importance of your Personal interests and values
- Clarify your ideal Opportunities
- Figure out where you want to Grow
- Highlight where you’re Going
- Create a memorable career Story
- Update your materials
- Seek out new opportunities
- Reach out (and stand out) when applying for work
- Connect with employers
- Engage in a compelling, value-added way
How does Bounce Back! work?
- First, download the guide (PDF document, 105 pages)
- Second, follow the process (3 sections: Pause, Prepare, and Proceed)
- Third, confidently move forward (into the work you love!)
Say goodbye to stuck.
And hello to work you love.
Take action today with Bounce Back!
"Bounce Back! helped me figure out what was best for my career. I found an awesome new job AND I'm excited about what's next!" - Lindsey, Ohio
"After losing my job I was overwhelmed and discouraged. Bounce Back! gave me concrete steps to help discover what I want, where I thrive, and how to get there. Highly recommended!" - Jason, Tennessee
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this for me?
- Lost your job? Yes.
- Desire more meaningful work? Yes.
- Need a boost of encouragement? Yes.
- Looking for a step-by-step plan? Yes.
Q: How long does the Bounce Back! process take?
You get to choose how fast you want to go!
You could commit to a full, focused weekend or spend an hour a day for 3 to 4 weeks. It's up to you!
For best results, create a schedule and stick to it.
Q: Who is behind this project?
Hello, my name is Bradley Spitzer.
In my 20-year career I've been laid off twice and navigated some significant career pivots.
After recently advising some friends about their careers, I realized that I should highlight the mindset and process needed to help someone recover from a job loss.
And, Bounce Back! was born.
Q: Can I gift Bounce Back! to someone I care about?
Yes. And you are a good friend!
At checkout, click the gift icon next to your email address. An extra email address field will appear below. In that section, enter their email address.
Q: What if I purchased it and I don’t like it?
A: If you don’t find value in Bounce Back!, just reply with your purchase receipt email within 30 days and I will issue a full refund. No questions asked.
Learn more at
#bounceback #careerboost #careerboostco